Sunday 27 July 2014

Ice Cream

Ice cream a word which brings hunger, no matter how much I already had. And why not because it activates pleasure zones of our brain. But then all my readers(which I know are not more) will think what make me write on Ice cream. And the reason comes here.
Few days back while I was in Surat and on one day when I was coming back home after that day's industrial training. On my way back I bought choco-bar. But that it was not able to activate my pleasure zones. Not because something was wrong with that ice-cream. But because something was wrong with environment which made it melt at faster rate and I was left with no choice except engulfing that at once. And that left me with the memories which I had in childhood enjoying that orange ice-cream, but that doesn't used to melt at this pace.
But then suddenly I realized we are developing, we have developed many ways to melt that ice-cream. And I fear we will steal this pleasure which we used to have from our future generation.
And in upcoming days we might left with only cones and stick ice-cream will extinct just like many animals but difference will be that it will be something which is man-made and not natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment