Monday 14 April 2014

As it Happened

Last few days were quite busy and rather I should say it have been around a month which have swept down.
Now, I am really finding it hard to write something and I am really missing that gesture which I had few days back.

Well, all of us have learnt that any thing which has high heat capacity takes longer to get heated up and same is the story when it cools down.
Then, why we humans in certain cases deviate from this common theory. Well if we go little deeper then comes the factors which governs us so called "Social beings". We are governed by our habits and our moods and not by our wills. So, is the case with me though I am willing to write something but my mood and habits are trying hard to drive me off to Game of Thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment